Whether you’re a beginner or an expert, a visitor for the first time or the hundredth time, we want you to feel welcome and supported here.
We expect everyone display courtesy and respect for staff and users, as well as the physical space and equipment. Anyone whose behavior disrupts the operations of the studio or compromises the safety and wellbeing of anyone present will be grounds for temporary or permanent dismissal.
The following actions and forms of discrimination and abuse will not be tolerated:
- Racism, sexism, classism, ableism, homophobia, transphobia, and other forms of discrimination
- Theft or damage of property
- Physical, verbal, or mental abuse
- Sexual harassment, inappropriate/unwelcome comments and behaviors
- Disruptive or disrespectful behavior
- Causing a participant or attendee to feel distressed or unsafe
- Retaliation against any individual who complains about discrimination or abuse
Additionally, we ask that you do not share or otherwise distribute the emails of other Podcraft Studio users.
Staff reserves the right to ask anyone who violates these agreements to change their behavior or leave the space as needed.
If you feel harassed or threatened by someone in our space, please approach a staff member in person or email us at podcraftAVL@gmail.com.